Top 5 Reasons to choose
Core Fitness for Swim Lessons
It’s time for swim lessons again. As you begin to research swim options for your children, different factors come into play as you choose the right facility. Here are the top 5 reasons why I chose Core Fitness to provide swim lessons for our family.
1. It promotes overall family health. My children are doing a physical activity, improving their health and fitness. Meanwhile, I can head into the gym and get my workout in, feeling guilt free, knowing they are doing something fun and active too.
2. The class size is smaller, with 4-6 students per class. I know my children are getting instruction from their teacher that is specific to their skill level and capability.
3. They are more focused because there are less distractions. Most facilities offer multiple lessons at a time. More people creates more noise. Sensory levels vary from child to child, leading some to be more sensitive to loud noises, creating fear and apprehension. For some kids, this can really pull them away from focusing on the instructor and the task at hand. At Core, one lesson at a time leads to a quiet, more relaxed setting.
4. Do you have other kids who aren’t taking lessons? Instead of chasing them around the edge of the pool, or having to worry about keeping them busy, there is a solution at Core! You can take your other children into the Kid’s Club. It is a fun, stimulating environment for all children over the age of 6 weeks old, where they can enjoy playing with others while their sibling is having a lesson.
5. Not feeling like workout out yourself, or if it’s your “off” day? There is a comfortable area and smoothie bar where you can sit back and take a break while your kiddo enjoys their lesson. The winter months are coming up, so you could also enjoy a nice, relaxing session in our tanning beds.
When it comes down to it, this facility offers an excellent service to the members of the community. The pros of choosing Core Fitness to meet the swim needs for your children make this the best option in the corridor area for your family.